There are multiple benefits of taking your tiny tot for a swim!
Babies can swim from the time they turn three months old, it helps them in coordination, saving themselves from drowning and more, here are a list of reasons why you should enrol them for a baby swimming class:
• Swimming is one of the best loved family activities, it will help your child be confident in water.
• Swimming helps to improve their coordination, babies who swim are better balanced out of the pool
• Swimming helps to build muscles. Working and strengthening all of their muscles effectively helps to make them stronger.
• Swimming strengthens your baby on the inside. While swimming will help to develop their muscles and joints, it also improves the strength of their heart and lungs, and helps to develop their brain.
• Extra exercise will help your baby fall asleep sooner.
• Lots of gentle exercise and warm water helps make your baby hungry, this will help in their apetite.
So we suggest you find your nearest baby swimming class and enrol your tiny tot right away!
Note: Check that the water temperature is right, babies get cold easily.
Until Next Time,